Is this Melady or Genelle?

Is this Melady or Genelle?
Is this Melady or Genelle?

Melady and Genelle Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Melady and Genells gossip show part 2


Melady Melady. over here.  Melady? What are you doing it is time for  the gossip show. I fall in in the pool and look at me. Just get on. no no no I am not I AM NOT!!!
You making me angry JUST GET ON! But I am... You sher know how to get under my skin more then any thing. belive me I do not know how to get UNDER your skin. Grrrr!!!
Ok ok let's gossip. Finnely. Did you hear that there is A mumey under cover in are rood? Ha ha ha ha do you want me to think that there is a mumey under cover as what as a bear   ha ha ha!
Oh no a mumey Melady you are right. try to tell you.I will save you. you thats a good one ha ha ha. hey wach me here comes super Genelle.
Hey Genelle is the little super hero going to save the day.ow. Did the little super hero get a boo boo. Grrr fine I will think of a way I will not fight I will think THINK THINK.
Hey look Melady you got some water on the hot air balloon now we run and jump over in and when the mummy gos after us he will die! Good plane!
Oh no the mummy jumped over it. Duh I new that plane was bad. (Is it the End Of Mellady and Gennelle)

1 comment: